The Tri-Town Trailblazers provide a well-maintained trail system encompassing the State Corridor 5 and local trails servicing the Tri-Town areas of Alstead, Acworth, and Langdon, New Hampshire. We pride ourselves on maintaining good relationships with the landowners, who make it possible for our enjoyment. The Tri-Town Trailblazers' Club encourages safe conduct, proper riding, and appreciation of the land we use.
The Tri-Town Trailblazers Membership Year is from July 1st through June 30th. Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month from September thru April at the Alstead Fire Station, Hill Rd, Alstead, NH at 7pm.
The Tri-Town Trailblazers wish to thank all the property owners for their generosity in the use of their land. Please respect the requests of the property owners so we can continue to use their land.
Club HistoryThe Tri-Town Trailblazers snowmobile club was formed in 1971......
Some of the original founding members include:
Frank Dustin, Ralph and Georgiana Timpano, Bruce Bellows, Les and Sandy Green, Chauncy Rabtoy, Ray Monty and Davey Knight.
If you have additional historic information about the club that you would like to share here, please use the "Contact Us" form below to send the details. Please include contact information in case we have any questions.
Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month from September thru April at the Alstead Fire Station, Hill Rd, Alstead, NH at 7pm.
We send out email reminders about regular meetings and special events. If you do not recieve email notices and would like to, please fill out the "contact us" form at the bottom of this page and include the email address where you would like to receive notices.
Special December meeting date due to the holiday: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 7pm.
- Please patronize the So Acworth Community store (on rt. 5) as much as you can!!!!!!! We are having land owner issues in the area and a steady stream of sleds at the store would help our cause. The store is non-profit and community run.
- ATTENTION!!! We have permission from our land owners for a trail across their property, WE DO NOT have permission to ride wherever we want. Just because there is no "Stay in Trail" sign DOES NOT mean you can ride where you want!! STAY IN TRAIL OR STAY HOME!!
Here are some maintenance projects on our to-do list if you have time to help out the club.....
- Trail work and brush out can be started, Tom Luck knows where the Trimmer and Chainsaw are.
- There are plans afoot to bury PVC Tubes where they're needed to place sign posts in after the ground is frozen.
- We have a few bridges that need to be re-decked. Please contact Tom Smidutz if you are interested in helping with this project.
Below are links to other NH snowmobile clubs.
|Blow-Me-Down Snow Riders
166 Route 120, Plainfield, NH 03781
|Old 4 Rod, Gun & Snowmobile Club
PO Box 679, Charlestown, NH 03603
|Hidden Valley Sno-Riders
PO Box 98, Lempster, NH 03605
|Washington Snow Riders
PO Box 401, Washington, NH 03280
|Twin Ridge Mountaineers
PO Box 262, Goshen, NH 03752
|Crescent Lake Region Sno-Riders
PO Box 992, Claremont, NH 03743
|Blue Mountain Snow Dusters, ORC
PO Box 428, Grantham, NH 03753
| Shugah Valley Snow Riders, Inc.
PO Box 944, Claremont, NH 03743
|Lake Sunapee Snowmobile Club
P.O. Box 391, Newbury, NH 03255
|Hooper Hill Hoppers, Inc.
P.O. Box 142, Walpole, NH. 03608
Other snowmobile releated links
|President||Tom Luck||Please use web form|
|Vice President||To Be Determined||Please use web form|
|Trailmaster / Admin||Tom Smidutz||(603) 835-2163|
|Secretary||Kathy Luck||Please use web form|
|Treasurer||Scott Gendron||Please use web form|